Monday, November 2, 2009

First post...

I decided to start this blog because I love music and I love introducing people to new music they otherwise never would have heard of.
I won't post "the new hotness" or anything, none of my uploads will be based on the music world's reaction to an album. These are solely albums I enjoy. Some may not be loved(or even respected) by critics. And many will be new independent artists that I've discovered through the help of other blogs like this one, and file sharing sites used by artists to spread their music.
If you like what I like, cool, you should stick around.
If you don't, you should stick around and you might find something you will.
I've found it increasingly difficult to label my musical tastes by genre. Every day I'm finding new music that I like that only a year ago I would have said I "hated"

No comments:

Post a Comment