Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm just going to dump the shit I've already uploaded for other people.
Save a few that I just don't want on here.
I use both MegaUpload and Mediafire, although I'm trying to use just MediaFire. If you don't know how to extract the rar files or can't figure out how, well I feel bad for you and you probably shouldn't be using the internet.
I'll try and link to each artists' Myspace(or similar) page, but honestly I can't be arsed to do it right now, so I'll leave you with these two albums and do the rest later.

why%253f - alopecia Pictures, Images and Photos

Why? - Alopecia



Sayvinyl - God Forbid

1 comment:

  1. You were right! 15 minutes ago I was missing this band, =) specially liked Simeon's Dilemma and Fatalist Palmistry...
    I'll wait for your next post!

    ReplyDelete